Accelerate your Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager reporting with Power BI and the PowerON ConfigMgr Power BI Dashboard.
Connect your Microsoft Endpoint Manager site to our unique dashboard to display powerful dynamic visuals and data about your environment. Easily understand, simplify and display your data to your team and management to deliver a more effective and holistic approach to your reporting.
- Dynamically drill through visuals without having to load other reports.
- Beautiful visuals which can be quickly filtered with just a click of a button.
- User Power BI Desktop for free or Power BI pro for the full cloud experience.
- No requirement to have the ConfigMgr admin console for users to access it.
This item is a digital download, a download link will be sent to your email address upon completion of purchase. You will also have the option of downloading your purchase immediately after completing the checkout process.
If you do not receive the email link please check your clutter/junk folders - if you still cannot find the email please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Configuration Manager Current Branch (Tested on 1910 or Above)
- Minimum SQL db_datareader rights to connect to the Configuration Manager Database
- The latest Power BI Desktop
- Recommended BitLocker, TPM and TPM Status hardware inventory classes enabling for Device Encryption and TPM information pages
- Setup instructions follow below
- Download the latest Power BI Desktop
- Before attempting to open the template file, open Power BI Desktop first
- Go to File > Options and Settings > Options > Security
- Under Native Database Queries, untick Require user approval for new native SQL queries
- Close the open Power BI desktop and open the template file
- Enter the SQL server or instance name where the Configuration Manager site database is located
- Enter the SQL database name for the Configuration Manager site
- If prompted, click OK the authentication methods and encryption support prompt.